May 30, 2014

Volcker Rules!

This was supposed to be typical financial story for American Banker, abstract concept that is hard to illustrate. Which I'm very used to.

Subject was "Why SBICs Are Back in Vogue at Banks" So I explored a bunch of different options.
Paul Volcker was mentioned in the article so I was sure to include some options with him.

Then the art director tells me, that in the yet developing story there is this connection between Volcker and Sputnik,  and can I explore that?

Explore that? I couldn't wait to find some visual connection!

Thanks Scott and Kyung for the surprisingly fun job!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really an excellent information, thank you for posting.
I am looking forward to discover other brilliant articles like this one!
Amazing!

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't concur more with this kind of concept, Anyway I observed that nowadays many stuff are actually altering in just a revolutionary proportion, it could be for good and for bad.
Best e-liquid